Muppet penguins for sale

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
For those that are interested, the Muppet Penguin 2-packs ( :zany: :zany: ) are up for sale again at OMGCFO. I know these went very fast in the first pre-sell so act now.

:zany:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the heads up, I just now ordered mine. Whew! I didn't think I'd ever get a chance for those. Now if Uncle Deadly would just show up...

MWoO

Reaction score
I have 4 sets ordered. If I could I'd order 20. There are so many places to stick penguins.

BEAR

Reaction score
I bought 2 sets (4 penguins). I thought that would be enough for now. Financially that is all I can afford right now and I want to save more of my money for the Sesame S1. But I am so glad I am able to get some now. I can place one in a different place in my room.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I actually got a set from ebay before Comic Con--I preordered it from someone who was going. I guess I overpaid, but I panicked. That's okay, I'm glad to have the penguins.

:zany: :zany:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I had a delivery attempt notice on my door friday afternoon from UPS. Nobody was around to sign :mad: so they will reattempt on Monday :excited:

Moran9969

Reaction score
I just won an auction on eBay for a mint set of Penguins...

Winning price was $18 USD... hope thats not too much for them...

Treasure Island Gonzo & Rizzo are on their way...

With Rainbow Connection Kermit & Robin following...

All I need now is Uncle Deadly and I'm set.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Moran9969 said:
I just won an auction on eBay for a mint set of Penguins...

Winning price was $18 USD... hope thats not too much for them...
With shipping and all, I believe I paid just over $18. I just received mine on Friday and love them. One had a horrible job done on the eyes (think Crazy Eyes on Mr. Deeds) so I did a quick fix and made him all better.