Muppet Pez dispensers?

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
There are a few Pez dispensers that came out. Including kermit, Miss Piggy, fozzie, and Gonzo. These are the only ones to my knowlege. My question is, would THESE be considered a collectible? If so, why aren't they featured in the "Collect" section?

Luke

Reaction score
If they aren't there, you probably need to submit them to the Phil'ster by using the help form in the collectibles section.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
but would they accept them? I mean, I realize they dont do Muppet babies items. so possibly Pez Dispensers are in that catagory as well? How can I find out?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
The Pez dispensers are listed under Food in the collectibles section.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
whooopsie..

oops. sorry about that guys. guess I just didn't look as hard as I thought. ok, one more Q about the pez dispensers thoguh...some of them are in a hard plastic container and others in a plactic bag. doe sthat have any imprtance? forgive me if my question is fully understandable.:confused:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: whooopsie..

Originally posted by muppet_fan_1
one more Q about the pez dispensers thoguh...some of them are in a hard plastic container and others in a plactic bag. doe sthat have any imprtance? forgive me if my question is fully understandable.:confused:
Hi Megan,

In response to your question, I think it would be personal preference as to whether plastic bag or on card packaging is better. I personally prefer the on-card packaging as you can see the characters better and thus allows a collector to display them easily. However, a die-hard Pez or Muppet collector may chose to have both versions. I've also seen different colored stems on certain Pez's and they can be quite collectible as well. Something else to understand here, is that the world of Pez has it's own collective group of fans so it's really just all a matter of preference. I wouldn't be too concerned with what is right or wrong when it comes to collecting. If you like it, collect it! :smile: Nearly everything becomes more valuable with age, so you really just can't go wrong no matter what you do.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, you want to know the difference between the Blister backs (the ones with a cardboard backing) and the regular plastic bag wrapping. I don't think there's much of a price difference, collector wise (the blister packs come with three pez rolls instead of two, like the wrapped ones).
I am an avid PEZ collector and have two of each character (newer ones are repainted, or have different heads, Kermit and Piggy have new heads, while Fozzie and Gonzo are slightly different and repainted). They are my favorites along with my Star WArs and Simpson collections, and my Scrooge McDuck (still in packaging). I jsut wish they had new Muppet characters, though!

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
thanx a bunch

yes it did help thanx a lot. really. I'm goignt o continue to collect anythign and everthing Muppet. yay for me. he he he thanx again :big_grin: