Muppet pics and things

muppzd

Reaction score
Muppet pics and things is a website I made via wetpaint with a couple of short fan fictions and some short character bios check it out and feel free to add anything I'm in need of some pictures of Muppets as well you see I have a bunch of pictures of the Muppet under his/her bio I usually have about three rows of pictures but I couldn't find enough pictures of Animal please help to see my site type muppetpicsandthings.wetpaint.com into your web browser :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
I tried the url, but got an error message.

--Matt

muppzd

Reaction score
my bad if you type in themuppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com it should work I just tried it I forgot to add the s in muppets in my first post sorry:embarrassed:
oh yeah and I got some more picture for Animal now I need help with Dr. Teeth

zns

Reaction score
my bad if you type in themuppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com it should work I just tried it I forgot to add the s in muppets in my first post sorry:embarrassed:
oh yeah and I got some more picture for Animal now I need help with Dr. Teeth
It's still not working. :frown:

muppzd

Reaction score
ok I figured it out for sure this time (I hope)
muppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com
if it doesn't work this time I give up

muppzd

Reaction score
thanks for the picture it can be found on the Muppets page on the site still need some Dr. Teeth pics though

muppzd

Reaction score
more Muppet character pages need more pictures of Zoot, Floyd, Bunsen and Dr. Teeth but remember all pictures are appreciated:smile: