I-I...still miss you
T-Till we meet again, old friend
:sympathy:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
ODE TO JIM HENSON:
As I stroll along, I find a bog, and who should appear but a happy frog
He nods and I grab onto his slimy hand and pulls me into Wonderland
The frog, he says, "Come with me!" and we meet a vampire who can count to 3.
And a bear who needs help with comedy, and a bright yellow bird who was taller than me. But as we walk on, through this wonderous place, a whimper and a tear falls from the frog's green face, for the once colored path is now sad'ning and gray as we see a small stone at the end of the way. All of our friends, the bear and the bird gather 'round the gray stone reading only two words: JIM HENSON. We'll miss you Jim.

Puckrox

Reaction score
A little poem for all of you

So, I'm currently writing a really long slam poem, but that's not going to be done for a while. So for now I thought I'd share this poem. It's short and quaint, and I like it. Hope you all enjoy it. Bet you all can guess who it's about!

Driving cars & banjo tunes
Rides up in hot air balloons
Cracking jokes & running acts
Losing Hopper in their tracks
"Wocka Wock"s & "Hi-Ho" "Sheesh!"
Fighting pirates on the beach
Polka-dots & webbey feet
No greater friends you'll ever meet

<3

Fraggline

Reaction score
This poetry is beautiful!

Puckrox, that poem was perfect and really, really sweet! I just know that Kermit and Fozzie should read it sometime; they'd love it. "No greater friends you'll ever meet" --- definitely true, the frog and the bear have made it through everything. It expresses my sentiments exactly (my sister and I share a similar relationship)!:smile::embarrassed:

CountFan1998, your poem touched my heart! The sad images really make me feel at home, since I'm sort of a lover of sadness of sorts. The grave, the tears, I want to go to Wonderland. My kind of poem.:sympathy:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Also, here's a tiny, not-really-a-poem poem. It's how I think Red would respond if Mokey asked everybody in the Rock to try to express their inner creativity and write one poem each.

I like to swim,
It's never grim,
You use your limbs,
I like to swim.

:excited:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Puckrox, that poem was perfect and really, really sweet! I just know that Kermit and Fozzie should read it sometime; they'd love it. "No greater friends you'll ever meet" --- definitely true, the frog and the bear have made it through everything. It expresses my sentiments exactly (my sister and I share a similar relationship)!
Thanks Fraggline! I'm glad you liked it. I thought it summed up the duo quite nicely too. :smile::embarrassed:

I like your little poem about Red. I think it suits her well! I have absolutely no problem hearing her recite it in my head. Well done! :excited:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Well done? Gee, thanks!:smile: I have a feeling it would take Red a while to actually write a poem that was deep.:excited:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Aww, that's sweet! Same for me & my sister!
Awww, I'm glad everyone has really good relationships with their sisters! Wish I could say the same but, alas, I have no sister. Just a twin brother who towers over me and calls me a nerd. :insatiable: