1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Poser Tour?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by rtgentry, Dec 2, 2008.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey guys remember the kermit tour with the poser?

How about MuppetCentral or someone sponsor a new tour one with either of the muppets or even with all of them?

Of course you would have to have one to participate, but maybe the prize could be a poser, they are pretty cheap to pick up right now. IF you have all three maybe there is something else that can be offered?

Any suggestions?
    Ideas?
  2. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

HELLOOOOO? whats up with this forum?
  3. Davina

Davina Member

well, I'd be willing to use mine to show em up here in Alaska.. maybe sledding or something.. wouldn't want to risk damage to em out in the snow too much right now.. :)
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I already did my part and supported Gonzo at a toy store in downtown San Francisco. Posted about it and everything. That's about all I am able to do at the moment, but he did appear there for two whole days.
    :concern:
  5. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

well, any specific theme ideas?
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

How about "The Muppets Take My Home Town" as a title. It has the same sound as the MTM title.
  7. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

That is awesome.

If you would like to participate post a comment instead of lurking guys.

If you would like to participate lets get a consensus with a simple post here in this thread.

I am thinking starting sometime after the first of the year due to people getting replicas for christmas.
  8. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

I volunteered to take Kermit around Hollywood when it was one of THEIR replicas (they didn't choose me), but as Davina said, I wouldn't take mine outside and risk damaging them.

:p
  9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

What about a muppet poser scavenger hunt ? like having a list of things to get the guys pic with.
  10. Davina

Davina Member

ooh, that could be fun.. have to come up with a good mix of "ordinary" and really unusual items, including, of course, some good muppety items :)
  11. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

ive been meaning to bring my guys around Boston
  12. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey maybe "the search for fozzie"
  13. Davina

Davina Member

oooh.. that could be some good publicity.. if they decide to make him....
    but think we'd need more ibjects then just fozzie for a good scavenger hunt
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I do like the Muppets Take My Home Town title, but whatever you decide I'll make a logo for this tour if you'd like one. I might even see if I can contribute some more Muppet pictures in San Francisco, but no promises on that part. :o
  15. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

that would be awesome.