Muppet Project for School

MegoLemons

Reaction score
hi im new to this board and one of the reasons i joined was to see if all of you fabulous people could give me any ideas for my project for school. (hopefully i put this at the right spot) so, basicly, the question i am trying to answer is:

:smile: How have the muppets impacted peoples lives? :flirt:

so far here are my ideas:
- Sesame Street - fun way to learn for kids, puppets w/ people actors
- Amazing Memorable Characters
- Job Opportunities for puppetiers
- Loved by people of all ages
- Entertainment- Muppet show w/ famous guest stars every night, Movies, etc.
- Helped on Extreme Makeover Home Edition

im sure there are THOUSANDS of more ways the muppets have impacted peoples lives, so if you can think of any, PLEASE post. thank you so much! :zany:

Megan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They inspired me to persue a career in puppetry. A career that sadly does not pay very well.

F

furryredmonster

What a cool project :big_grin:

Elmo makes me smile :big_grin: Sometimes the only thing that makes me smile in a day. How could I live without him?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
1: Made it more fun.
2: They made me think of possibly becoming a puppeteer.

I hope this helps you with your project.:wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Look up that stuff Harry Belafonte said about Jim. That truly says it all, and I think it could be helpful for your project.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Making people dream and believe in themselfs.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Can I just say that you people who get to do muppet projects are so lucky; I wish my school wasn't so miserable :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Can you do any reports on the Muppeteers? I do those a lot.:big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I had a biography project, and I tried to do Jim henson, but I was young so when I read the short Leslie Gourse version or something, the death note at the end completely freaked me out. I did Bill Cosby instead. :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I had a biography project, and I tried to do Jim henson, but I was young so when I read the short Leslie Gourse version or something, the death note at the end completely freaked me out. I did Bill Cosby instead. :embarrassed:
Hey, I did a biography project on jim hensom. It was fun writing it, not fun presenting it in front of the entire class, who i got the feeling were staring at me, thinking I was weird.

Now what did I want to post? Oh yeah, the electric mayhem got me enthusiastic about playing an instrument, which I never was until I saw TMS. I'm learning Guitar right now, but I might switch to bass