Muppet Pumpkins

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
http://www.toughpigs.com/journalhalloween04.htm

I'm sory, I know you have a while before Halloween and some of you may have seen this.. but I had to post it because it looked so cool. :wink:
Some of those costumes were really cool and some of them made me want to run away and hide. I especially loved the little baby sitting in the trashcan at the pumpkin patch. That was the cutest thing in the world.
I remember my mom made me Sesame Street costumes for Halloween when I was little and they were pretty good. Not so creepy like some of these. I have been Big Bird, Oscar, and Ernie (my brother was Bert). Maybe if i find some pictures, i'll post them.

Ernie101

Reaction score
That's cool how you and your brother were Ernie and Bert. Neat idea.. I liked the Statler and Waldorf pumpkins..and the Bert and Ernie pumpkins a lot.. but Statlor had a butt chin.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
That's cool how you and your brother were Ernie and Bert. Neat idea.. I liked the Statler and Waldorf pumpkins..and the Bert and Ernie pumpkins a lot.. but Statlor had a butt chin.
So...Statler's always had a butt chin. I liked those pumpkins a lot too. I once made Kermit and Piggy Pumpkins.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yeah, but it looked really weird to me on a pumpkin.. I mean, come on.

How hard were they to make, BEAR?

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Yeah, but it looked really weird to me on a pumpkin.. I mean, come on.

How hard were they to make, BEAR?
Don't remember. It was a loooong time ago when i was a little kid. My mom helped me.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Neat, dontcha luvvv childhood memories? Well, most of em.. :smile: