1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Pundit- The Steve Whitmire Blog

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by JimAndFrank, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Greenhoodie

Greenhoodie Member

I get that too. He also closed the comments...which is probably good. I think that, for better or worse, fans had kind of taken the thing over. It's one thing to comment on Steve's posts, but people started using it as a place to hang out. With Steve being more private and new to blogging and social media, I could see that getting overwhelming. All good kids, but there are some real nutters hanging out there.

AfricAnimalAZ likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Wonder why he closed them.

3. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

It's a feature you can set on that particular website that comments are disabled after a month or so. Steve may not have realised that would happen. As for the 'hanging out' thing, I created a Discord server so everyone would stop clogging the comment sections up.