muppet racemania

Morton

Reaction score
Hey:wink: who here has muppet racemania or any other muppet game and who knows if there will ever be another muppet game:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Ooh! I have it! I LOVE it!! So many different characters to choose from! Very cool!

Morton

Reaction score
muppet

i know, do you know how to play as a secret boos character in case you dont know i,ll tell you. go to a battle level and do adventure mode and first collect the stars ounce you,ve done that do it again only this time collect all the food ounce you have done that go to secrets and battle the boss ounce defeated you can play as the boss. my fav boss to play as is sweetums

travellingpat

Reaction score
Its an alright game IMO...i bought it used and it was good for a while...but idk it could have been better!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't have Muppet RaceMania, but I have Muppets Party Cruise. That's a great game! It's really the only game I own that I play anymore.

The Whatevers

Reaction score
I have Muppet Party Cruise on the PS2, got it for $17, it was on sale and they were having a 20% off PS2 games at the time so I got a bargain big time :big_grin:

I don't think I've played it sense I finished it though

Morton

Reaction score
I also have muppet party cruise its a great game and the only downside to the game is that theres only 7 characters

rexcrk

Reaction score
I have the Muppets Party Cruise for GameCube, I think it's a good game, not one of my favorites, but it's good. I like how they got the real Muppet performers to do the voices, because that's how it ALWAYS should be! I never played the racing one you guys are talking about though, mainly because it was on PlayStation and I only have PlayStation 2. :rolleyes:

wombat woman

Reaction score
Ooo, I loved Muppet Racemania. But my brother's run off with it. Gotta go hunt him down & make him give it back. Or at least challenge him to a Chicken Chase. I never could beat the Statler & Waldorf boss level (I think from the Muppet Christmas Carol level); I made my brother do it. It took him something like three hours one Christmas morning.

I haven't played any of the others, since I didn't have the electronics for it. But I'd love to see another Muppet game--or Fraggle, or Dinosaurs, or Labyrinth, or Dark Crystal........

cheers,
wombat

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I never played racemania but it makes me want to go out and buy a playstation right now. Better save my money though.