Muppet Relationships

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I just noticed something...they never last.....I was just wondering what others thought about this.....it confuses me but makes sense! I mean most modern relationships don't last, or are one sided.... :mad: ...but I was just curious what everyone thought!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Whatchou talking 'bout, Sarah?

Do you mean romantic relationships?

Because I'd still consider Kermit/Piggy, Gonzo/Camilla, and Floyd/Janice to be right up there as long-lasting relationships. I mean over 20 years is pretty darn good for fictional characters.

If you're considering friendship-relationships, you could throw in Statler/Waldorf, Bunsen/Beaker, Kermit/Fozzie, Bert/Ernie, Oscar/Slimey, Telly/Baby Bear, Gonzo/Rizzo, Gobo/Wembley....

I'm just not sure what exactly you're talking about from your li'l post.

That's it.

:smile:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
If you're considering friendship-relationships, you could throw in Statler/Waldorf, Bunsen/Beaker, Kermit/Fozzie, Bert/Ernie, Oscar/Slimey, Telly/Baby Bear, Gonzo/Rizzo, Gobo/Wembley....
Don't forget Mokey and Red! :excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sorry that's what I get for typing something up fast...it sounded good in my head....

what I mean is that there aren't really any romantic relationships anymore......I mean camilla has not been seen specifically as gonzo's one and only love interest for a while..it has just been generalized, gonzo likes chickens. :sing: and :flirt: have not been seen together in a while, which makes me sad, cause they were a groovy couple....and yes, there is the whole kermit piggy love thing, but it's been approached differently (IMO) for a while....

so I guess I'm talking about romantic relationships in the public eye.

does this make any more sense, or have I just confused everyone more?

SpudMahna

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
sorry that's what I get for typing something up fast...it sounded good in my head....

what I mean is that there aren't really any romantic relationships anymore......I mean camilla has not been seen specifically as gonzo's one and only love interest for a while..it has just been generalized, gonzo likes chickens. :sing: and :flirt: have not been seen together in a while, which makes me sad, cause they were a groovy couple....and yes, there is the whole kermit piggy love thing, but it's been approached differently (IMO) for a while....

so I guess I'm talking about romantic relationships in the public eye.

does this make any more sense, or have I just confused everyone more?
That makes a lot of sense. However, muppet relationships are kind of hard to find these days.:cry: