Muppet Show 2005 calendar

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
A while back, MegaCalendars.com, from which I bought my 2004 Muppet Show calendar, had a 2005 Muppet Show calendar listed, but when I searched for it today, it was gone. Could they have sold out? If so, where else can a Yank get it (since it's a UK calendar)? Did the Henson company pull the plug on the calendar? Anyone know?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
How could it sell out so quickly, it seems like 2004 has only just started, let alone 2005! time just goes so quickly these days.

Does anyone know if I could get this calendar in London or LA because thats where I'll be going soon.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Since Disney now owns the Muppets, it depend on them.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it was produced. It will be interesting to see if we get any new 2005 calendars. The parody calendars with non-recycled photos were a joy in the mid-nineties.

Luke

Reaction score
That calendar (in the link) looks very much like last years UK one that was also available in the USA just with 2005 instead of 2004. Although that calendar was great i would have kinda hoped for something new this year.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well we don't get any muppet calendars here so I'd be happy even with the same one year after year.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I got the 2005 Calendar...it's the same as last year's UK version?

Whatever

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Well we don't get any muppet calendars here so I'd be happy even with the same one year after year.
You can buy an American one on your big trip here! :smile: When is that going to be, BTW?