Muppet Show Comic Books / Graphic Novel Question?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Hello all,

I know some people involved with the Muppet Show comic books have posted here before, so I thought I would pose this question...

As with other comic book story arcs and series, I was wondering if these GREAT comics will be collected together into graphic novels? :confused:

And if the will be published in graphic novel form, will they be available in both hardcover and trade paper back form? :concern:

And finally, if these are coming out (fingers crossed) - are there any release dates available? :search:

Any info or insight would be GREATLY appreciated!

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
I was thinking this as well. I can't find any comic book shops near me that have them (and I only have ONE comic book shop even near me) and I can't see spending the $ for shipping on each issue. But I know of 2 other people that want these as well. I could see ordering a GN version and I wouldn't mind paying that one shipping cost.

Amy

Reaction score
Yes.
Each story arc (4 issues) will be compiled and released as TPB when the initial run is over. Incredibles and the first 4 Muppet Shows are already gearing up for release.
Peter Pan's compilation is apparently slated for next March.
I don't think hardcover will be done, just paperback. They'll apparently be available at major bookstores as well as comic stores.

Amazon has rough release dates for them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw an amazon link for the graphic novel, which will be titled Meet the Muppets. According to that amazon page, it'll be released in both paperback and hardcover.

Of course, what I wonder is whether the various one-shots will be collected into such graphic novels.

Beauregard

Reaction score
OH! That is fantastic news! I will certainly be investing!

haakonsmary

Reaction score
Release dates:

Muppet Show Trade Paperback ships July 29, 2009.

Muppet Robin Hood Trade Paperback ships August 26, 2009.

I've seen them in other online stores too with these dates, but this site is the best deal I found on price and shipping costs. Hope this is helpful. (Don't know why Amazon lists later release dates, but maybe they are getting them in stock much later than actual comic book stores.)