muppet show gameboy

Reaction score
i was browsing nintendo's gameboy site www.gameboy.com and noticed that a game of the muppet show had been announced...i usually don't browse this forum much so this may have already been talked about, but i wonder if anybody had any info on the game...i haven't been able to find anything...i really enjoyed muppet pinball but wished it had included more characters from the show...perhaps this game will have a better mix...it does have "muppet show" in the title...my hopes are up...

beaker

Reaction score
Would you happen to have a direct URL link to the news story? I couldnt find it on there. If a new Muppet title for the Game Boy Advance is in the works, that is splendid news. Muppet Pinball Mayhem really surprised me(after the insane release delay), so hopefully that will be the first in a new era for Muppet based video games.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
It no news story, beaker. TDK has the rights to make Muppets games for Gameboy Advance and the next generation consoles (Gamecube, Xbox, and PS2). I found on their master list of gameboy Advance games, it states the Muppet Show Q1 03. TDK is keeping quiet on the games for now.

Thijs

Reaction score
I have a very old NES game with the muppets. Terrible!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they have been very quiet on the Muppet license - they were supposed to unveil all the plans last Summer at an industry event and they didn't. 'Muppets Take To The Skies' also hasn't seen the light of day yet on the PSX.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah they have been very quiet on the Muppet license - they were supposed to unveil all the plans last Summer at an industry event and they didn't. 'Muppets Take To The Skies' also hasn't seen the light of day yet on the PSX.
Did you say 'psx' as in the first Playstation? *shudders*
They should just start making games for the Super Nintendo(Actually if it was a Muppet SNES game I'd buy it!)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I wanna see a Muppet game for Nintendo64, You know it would just blow us all away !

Do they still make games for the Super Nintendo ?!

see ya

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I wanna see a Muppet game for Nintendo64, You know it would just blow us all away !

Do they still make games for the Super Nintendo ?!

see ya
N64? Why not the new Game Cube?

In fact, forget it...how bout for the PC? This new graphic card I boguth makes the Xbox an dPS2 combined look like poo:wink:
Either way, bring on the Muppet games!

(Personally I'd love to see another non linear envelope pushing game like Muppets CD-ROM)

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
TDK will publish for PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and Gameboy Advance.