Muppet Show Kubricks

radionate

Reaction score
So I presume everyone here has seen or heard about the Sesame Street Kubricks, but I have another question.

Over at Tough Pigs, Danny announced Muppet Show Kubricks!!!! :smile:

He said Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Beaker and Sam were coming out around November/December. :flirt:

Anyone here have any further details? :confused:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Nate,

When i saw Danny's post something hit me, And it made me remember that i seem to have heard about Animal being in the set?

It was quite a while ago, So i dont remember anything else.
I can just remember someone telling me and i was visualising Animal.

see ya

beaker

Reaction score
Guys, you realize the precedence of this right? When the TMS Kubricks come out, it will be the first time TMS and SS figures are released
as the same thing...akin to if Palisades had a splinter line of Sesame figures in the Muppet scale. Very cool.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And wave 2? My guess is Animal, Rizzo, Bunsen, Rowlf, Scooter and Chef. I don't see how they can keep up the series when they blow it all in the first wave though. Hmmm.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

You should check out other Kubricks Series, They are just totaly random and such weird line ups.

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really hope they make the band and Statler & Waldorf. That would be so cool! :flirt:

beaker

Reaction score
If Muppet Show Kubricks really are coming out, I wonder if Fraggle Rock ones are a possibility...think how darn unpresedented that would be: A line encompassing all 3 of JHC's main properties: TMS, SS, and FR. wow.
Also, could Dark Crystal or Labyrinth ones be next? That would be
just too much!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well it's not quite a mop and not quite a puppet...oh. You said Kubrick, LOL! They're kind of like Japanese Lego people. :wink: