1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Show Quiz

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by David French, Nov 19, 2017.

1. David French

David French Active Member

2. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

3. Prof Bunsen

Prof Bunsen New Member

Spike Milligan and Kenny Rogers, duh. Next question.

4. David French

Which is why I said to *think* before you posted. These two photos show guest stars Spike Milligan and Kenny Rogers, however neither of these two photos appeared in either of those two episodes.

5. Prof Bunsen

Prof Bunsen New Member

Ahh, now I see. Well that's reasonable since they are actually promotional photos of the guest stars. Tricky.

6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I thought this would be an actual game.

7. David French

Well to some extent it is. I'm trying to get forum members to see if they can guess from which episode of the Muppet Show the two photos I have posted links to appeared in.

I only discovered this myself by chance when I was looking at another photo from the episode in question.

8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I figured that, but I thought I'd read the other posts before saying anything.

9. David French

I'll help you guys out a bit with a clue.

Clue #1 - one of the photos can be seen clearly onscreen. The other is a blink and miss moment in real time. Both photos appear in the same shot.

10. David French

Clue #2 - The two photos appear in the same set.

11. David French

Clue #3 - They appear in an episode taped in 1980.

12. David French