Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth runs into the room...

HEY GUYS! You'll never believe the good Fort-uuuuune that I have fallen into! It seems that it wasn't a ghost at all, justsome obnoxious fan with a projector. I wasn't in a Ghostly realm! I was in a trailer! I found that out when I saw the door marked EXIT!

matleo

Reaction score
*wakes up*

*looks around*

*goes back to sleep*

:embarrassed: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Dr. Teeth runs into the room...

HEY GUYS! You'll never believe the good Fort-uuuuune that I have fallen into! It seems that it wasn't a ghost at all, justsome obnoxious fan with a projector. I wasn't in a Ghostly realm! I was in a trailer! I found that out when I saw the door marked EXIT!
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for us meddling Muppets! Lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Come on we have to get this show done. Kerm isn't here and we're running out of time.

*Clock runs past*

OK.

Introduction to todays special guest Beauregard.

Song by Beauregard.

Comedy Sketch, Beauregard and Fozzie.

Beauregard sweeps up the mess of the fruits and vegetables thrown from the audiance.

Rizzo

Reaction score
(TIME OUT)

Hey, Phil do you mind helping me out with getting a Rizzo avatar?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Rizzo, man. We ain't got time to worry about jelly beans. I'm helping Beauregard plan this show. What am I doing with the band tonight?

Sweetums

Reaction score
My debut!

*Enter Sweetums!*

Hidey-hi, everyone.

*Not looking where he is going, Sweetums takes one giant step forward, stepping squarely on Pepe and grinding him into the floor!*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hey, Sweetums, man. Don't worry about crushing that shrip. I never liked him anyway. Lately it seems like always gets more airtime than I do.

(Note: This is nothing against whoever's playing Pepe or anything like that. I just thought that was something that Floyd might say. Lol.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least you actualy got to speak in the last few movies. My golden tones were not audible, and that's a cryin' shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.