Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
But get a Kermit avatar so you can switch back and forth between roles! Down, Ted! Back! Sit!
Nah, no switching characters or putting dialogue to someone else's character. You are your own character. In your case, you are Scooter. I wouldn't change characters as it might otherwise get confusing.

Also, I think someone else brought up "Billy the psychic" rubber chicken. In the role plays, it's just a rubber chicken--Billy appears under a different thread. That character (which I made up) won't work in the role plays. I'd leave Ted out, too, because if you're playing 2 roles it will throw things off and confuse the story line.

Keep in mind, the role plays are seperate from the "Ask Billy" thread.

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I know, man! I was only joking! And, come on, Billy needs a nemesis!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I know, man! I was only joking! And, come on, Billy needs a nemesis!
Oh, okay.

Nah, I'll leave Billy where he be at.

FOZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I found a Daffy Duck avatar to use, but they said that the image was too big. I don't know how to make it smaller. Is there a way to do that here, or should I just try to look somewhere else for a smaller image?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Someone here might can make it work for you. Read through the "Forum" threads in the avatar discussions and see if someone there offered to help someone out, I bet they'll help you out.

FOZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks. Phil helped me get my Floyd avatar up, so maybe I'll send him an e-mail. It might be harder this time though, since I'm not looking for a Muppet avatar. Oh, well, whenever you're ready to start just give the signal.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh wait wait wait! Kevin, are we starting in a new thread or useing this old one? it might be better to start of fresh but whatever your plan it's fine, just give the word in this thread that there will be a new thread, thanks

Oh, was it againts the rules for me to bring Gaffer the back stage cat around in the last round? I'd just figured id throw him in for the fun as if it would kinda be a boring role for someone to play, it was kinda like a side kick character because it doesnt really have a big personatly, i guess this could work for miss piggy with foo foo, if we can ever have a miss piggy in the role, or gonzo and camilla maybe to in which on the person playing gonzo or piggy would control the large actions for there side kick muppet and it would only stick with them to cause less confustion.

Robin, Bean Bunny, Rizzo, and Pepe, could not be side kick chacters because they have a bigger, spoken and persoanlty role.

just a small idea, nothing that should be with everyone having a side kick muppet by their side because it could get out of hand.

Zachary

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WHen I begin the new role play, it'll be in a different thread.

I like the idea there. Rowlf with the never-speaking gaffer, Piggy and Foofoo, Gonzo and Camilla (except if someone has that screenname and decides to play themselves). In which case that we actually DO have a Camilla on the boards, she could show up and for the purposes of the role play, as mentioned above, could actually write the translations of what Camilla is squawking. Same if there is a FooFoo or Gaffer.

In the meantime, if someone has a non-speaking counterpart (like Miss PIggy's FooFoo) and Miss Piggy wants to make notations (not language) of FooFoo's actions, then that is just fine.

FOZ

Thijs

Reaction score
Has anybody a good char for me? Or should I remain Tommie?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hehehehehehehehehe! Foz and I have Ted and Billy! :big_grin:

Hehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe!

Very none speaking roles!:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.