1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet Show Trivia Needed!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by The Gobeek, Jul 21, 2002.

1. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

Hi everyone! So I was going head to head with another muppet show fan the other night. We kept asking each other random questions about the muppet show. For instance "what is the name of such and such character?" The questions got harder then that and then eventually I couldn't think of anything to ask. I figured you guys could help me think of some great Muppet Show questions to ask. They can be fairly easy or really hard. Don't forget to give me the question and the answer because I might not know!

2. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

well whats your email? and i will be thinking of some

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Check out our trivia section for questions and answers. Many knowledgeable fans have compiled the questions the past few years.

4. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

Thanks Phillip!

5. Ryan

Ryan New Member

You can also check my site, under "updates". (see signature);)

6. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

Thanks Ryan! That is very helpful.