Muppet Show with Mark Hamill

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the muppet show with Mark Hamill? :confused: When was it made? :confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It debuted during the show's fourth season, around 1979. It's one of the most famous episodes of The Muppet Show.

WiGgY

Reaction score
And it's on DVD. You can also find it on Kazaa and download it, but that's illegal.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I LOVE! that episode! I'm such a huge Star Wars fan, and having Luke Skywalker, C3PO, R2D2, and Chewbacca there was awesome! And Gonzo playing "Dirth Nader" was priceless! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have that. Personally, I don't think it's all that good, but that's just me.

Just a thought, would Lucas let them do that sort of thing now? I doubt it, what do you think?

Beau

Cheebo

Reaction score
"Just a thought, would Lucas let them do that sort of thing now? I doubt it, what do you think?"
Why not? Lucas used to use the creature shop and produced a Henson film(Labryinth or Dark Crystal I forgot which) and from what I understand is a muppet fan. He also has Frank Oz in all(but A New Hope) his movies. I don't see why he wouldnt he has worked with the muppets and people like frank and jim, it's not like he would suddenly start hating it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I LOVE! that episode! I'm such a huge Star Wars fan, and having Luke Skywalker, C3PO, R2D2, and Chewbacca there was awesome! And Gonzo playing "Dirth Nader" was priceless! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

You and me are possibly the only 2 people who like that episode... It's one of my favorites, though the ending seemed rushed. But Chewie with the Muppets... nothing's better than that! nothing!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Wow.....I'am seeing double.......it looks like Phil has a twin :wink: