Muppet Shows Request

ArtVandelay

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I have loved the Muppets since I was a wee lad. I am a fan of the older Muppets, especially the Muppet Show. I am quite excited that these might come out on DVD, but I want some now. Also, sometime in the future, I would like to get some of these specials I hear about like the 30th anniversary, going to the movies, and a christmas together.
I don't have anything to trade because my possessions are the things everyone already has. I am looking for someone to befriend me and give me some info on how to obtain these, or if we can work something out, I would be forever appreciative. I know this board is filled with the most genuine and generous muppet fans around, and I thank you for reading this thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Art, hope you're OK. Here are a few tips to satiate your TMS thirst.
1 There are currently a total of 15 DVD's with three episodes each circulating on the markets, released by Time-Life videos. You can find them on eBay, at Wal-Mart or Costco, or at the Time-Life website.
2 As for getting the specials and/or other episodes in their entirety, you should try contacting some of the premiere episode traders here on the board.
Boober_Gorg would be a good person to contact, though I'm unsure if his library is strictly SS or if he also has TMS and Muppet specials.
If not, then try contacting Justin Faulknor, he's the guy I'm trading with and he does rully great business. Not sure if his schedule will be free enough to accomodate your requests as well, but you may as well at least contact him and ask.
3 As for what you may or may not have to trade in return... Some of these same traders also accept money payments for making copies of their stuff, but you'd have to talk it over with them.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

ArtVandelay

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for responding Count,
I have those DVDs, so I was looking for ones not on those. I really appreciate you helping me out, and I will try to track down some of those leads.