1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

oh god amazing whoever made all these can i post your guys smiles on a website? and also how do you make them?
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Both Casey and I use a software such as Paint to create our smilies. As to the website postings, I am discussing the matter with Casey as we speak. I will get back to you as soon as possible!

-MB
  3. muppetlover123

oh well are there like tutorials online how to make smiles?
  4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

No, not necessarily, but try making your editing space 25 x 25 pixels large, then start creating them 1 pixel at a time. Good Luck!
  5. muppetlover123

one more question how do you do one pixel at a time i figured out how to do the 25 x 25
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

If you want, I'll re-make the Wikia link. I can add info from that page to Wikia, since I kinda rather prefer Wikia too.

I don't like the wetpaint one. It has good inf, but the whole page is just dumb spam ads.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I guess an ad block program, then? Because since the wiki's already there, it won't do any good to start fresh.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me cutting in here a bit, I wanted to note this: do we really want to take that one that's already there and revamp it a bit? Because I'm just thinking that it might be a good idea just to not meddle with that piece of MC history too much, but rather just let it be, and if we want to do something, start it new. I dunno, that's just my personal opinion.
    HubbaWhaFraggle and Muppetboy09 like this.
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You do have a point there…
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

(Think someone should create a thread in the Friends and Family section for this so we can more seriously discuss this?)
  11. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Wow! Great Lo-Co smilie!! I love it! :)
  12. FrackleFan2012

Wow! Nice Doc Hogg smilie. I love it!
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

For all who are interested, we now have a thread about the wiki in the Friends and Family section. Just thought I'd mention that.
  14. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Last night, I dreamt that the smilies all got removed from the MC Wikia due to copyright issues. What a nightmare!
  15. FrackleFan2012

WOAH!! :eek:
    That's so shocking!!
    Thank goodness it wasn't real.
    HubbaWhaFraggle and Mo Frackle like this.
  16. Mo Frackle

It's weird, the categories were still there, just blank. With the exception of one that a had a smilie of an origina fan-made character.
  17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Wait a muppet central wiki ooh I didn't know we even had one
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  18. muppetlover123

19. Mo Frackle

20. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

wow thats awesome