Muppet Smilies

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Edited from an existing icon...

"You'd feel just great if you'd eat some Healthy Food! Here we go now! A-ooh, a-ooh, a-ooh ah ah!"

Here are all the Business Business characters, all animated GIFs!

I have still versions available as well.
You can clearly see I'm hooked on making these. And that I have too much time on my hands.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score

"You'd feel just great if you'd eat some Healthy Food! Here we go now! A-ooh, a-ooh, a-ooh ah ah!"

BLIFFENSTIMMERS! Those gifs are just gorgeous! But just as awesomely..."Healthy Food" is another one of those crazy memorable Sesame songs from my childhood
Haha, now you need to do ALL the foods!

Kidding, kidding :wink: of course. Although now I'm thinking about "Big Bird Doesn't Fly" and wishing that there were Squirrelles! :wisdom:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
BLIFFENSTIMMERS! Those gifs are just gorgeous! But just as awesomely..."Healthy Food" is another one of those crazy memorable Sesame songs from my childhood
Haha, now you need to do ALL the foods!

Kidding, kidding :wink: of course. Although now I'm thinking about "Big Bird Doesn't Fly" and wishing that there were Squirrelles! :wisdom:
I'll look into doing those eventually... I've been asked to do a set of icons of characters from Sid and Marty Krofft (H.R. Pufnstuf, Land of the Lost, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, etc.) so it might be a while. Anyway, thanks for all the feedback, everyone!

Hubert

Reaction score
Wowzers! Beautiful smilies, Bliffenstimmers! Cool ideas to make them animated gifs. :smile:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Well, my icon making hobby has seemingly returned to me. I've finished complete icon sets of H.R. Pufnstuf and Roger Ramjet, and I still have plenty of other requests to fill... meanwhile, here's another obscure Muppet character icon:
"Hey, hello, and welcome to Swift Wits! I'm your host, Snooky Blyer."
I've never seen Muppets Tonight, but I have seen certain segments on YouTube. The Swift Wits segments are hilarious.
I'll fill Plaid's requests eventually... I've just been somewhat lazy about it.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Edited from an existing icon...

I have still versions available as well.
You can clearly see I'm hooked on making these. And that I have too much time on my hands.
Wow! I LOVE your Business Business smilies, as well as your Cookie Monster smilie. I have that "Healthy Food" song stuck in my head now.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well, my icon making hobby has seemingly returned to me. I've finished complete icon sets of H.R. Pufnstuf and Roger Ramjet, and I still have plenty of other requests to fill... meanwhile, here's another obscure Muppet character icon:
"Hey, hello, and welcome to Swift Wits! I'm your host, Snooky Blyer."
I've never seen Muppets Tonight, but I have seen certain segments on YouTube. The Swift Wits segments are hilarious.
I'll fill Plaid's requests eventually... I've just been somewhat lazy about it.
Nice one of Snooky Blyer.
Can you do Shakey Sanchez next?