Muppet Snow globe

momble

Reaction score
Hi. Trying to find out some info on a snow globe that I have got but nothing is coming up when I do a search. The only one that keeps popping up is the latest one with Bunsen on the front but the best way to describe mine is Piggy is in the globe, Animal on the drums front left, Kermit directing front right and Statler & Waldorf in the balcony above Piggy. Any help or references would be great.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Momble

I have that one too.

It was sold by Disney Stores in the UK only. Probably about 4-5 years ago.

Hope this helps

Chris

momble

Reaction score
Thanks Chris. Strange how there seems to be no info about it at all....not even any ref pictures

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Good try Beakerboy, but No, thats not it.

Thats the Disney Store Snowglobe for America, the UK was different.

I will try and get a piccy of mine and post on here.

Chris

momble

Reaction score
Chris is right that isnt the one - it is the only one that comes up when you look for ref pictures. Starting to wonder how many were actually made if we cant find any info on it.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just remembered that Disney Store UK also made a similar size globe with Animal in it, I also have that one and two mini globes, one of Animal and one of Kermit.

Chris

momble

Reaction score
Chris...any chance of posting the pics up of these snowglobes? Would love to see them all

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Will do.......soon, there at my parents house, not here otherwise I'd do it now.

'Bear' with me, I will get to it.

I also have a 'gold' based on of Kermit with the 50th Anniversary logo on it. Think that was Disney store USA though.

Chris