Muppet Snow White

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! I really wish Boom would make these into posters. I'd frame some of these. :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beautiful! I really wish Boom would make these into posters. I'd frame some of these. :cool:
I'm with you there! There are so many great covers and moments from the comics that would make awesome wall-hangings!

Drtooth

Reaction score
A Posterzine! That would be perfect. If I had the money I'd buy a second and third copy of each issue, pull off the covers and frame them. There has yet to be a cover I don't like.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Got questions for the writer?

Hey all...I'm going to be doing a Q&A with Jesse Blaze Snider, writer of the Muppet Snow White comic book to help promote the upcoming release. And I'm looking for your questions! So please send me any questions that you may have about the comic, working on the comic, or writing for the Muppets and I'll do my best to share them all with Jesse when we do our interview.

To submit your questions you can Tweet me on Twitter, comment me on Facebook, or e-mail me.

I look forward to reading some interesting and fun questions from you guys and girls.

And yes, Jesse is the son of rocker Dee Snider. But let us focus our questions on the Muppet comics and not Twisted Sister... please.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs has an interview, including an explanation on the "seventh dwarf", why certain characters were chosen, and so on.

http://www.toughpigs.com/jesse-blaze-snider-1/

I am soooooo glad that Jim Henson Hour characters besides Clifford and Bean Bunny will finally be in a comic. It was said that the Ultra-Gorgon will be in it... I thought he was owned by The Jim Henson Company.

dwmckim

Reaction score
He is. Sometimes ya just get lucky sneaking one through!

Besides Boom has the Farscape liscence anyway so sneaking in a Henson cameo's not as sticky as a SW one. And they did get Sir Linit and a Skeksis in King Arthur.