Muppet socks

momble

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone seen the 7 pack and 2 pack of Muppet socks on sale at M&S? The 2 pack are of Statler and Waldorf (Grumpy & Grumpier) and the 7 pack has Kermit, Chef, Gonzo, Scooter, Beaker, Animal and Fozzy on them. Both have been bought and are now into the collection :big_grin::smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I havnt seen them,

I have the Animal and Kermit two pack from NEXT, as well as the 5 pack, but its horrible vinyl prints of the faces and not embroided, what are the M&S ones like?

Search next.co.uk for MUPPETS and you will see the socks and a few other items, ASDA also has Kermit pj's and Animal and Miss Piggy cakes at the moment!

Chris

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Very cool. I'm guessing this is just the UK, though. But I did find two pairs of socks, one pair Kermit and the other Miss Piggy, in the discount section of Target a while back. :smile:

momble

Reaction score
No vinyl print - they are embroidered into the sock as part of the pattern so wouldnt fade. The Statler and Waldorf are on the marksandspencer.com website but not the 7 pack :boo:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Spencers is currently selling muppet socks, shirts, hats, wrist bands, and women's underwear. Just a heads-up!

seradarkness

Reaction score
Spencers is currently selling muppet socks, shirts, hats, wrist bands, and women's underwear. Just a heads-up!
Where exactly did you find out about all this muppety goodness? Was it instore or online, cause i'm looking online and all I can find are the socks! :cry: I'm especially interested in the shirts and underwear. Do you possibly have a link?

Also, on a related note, the 7 pack of muppet socks are now up on the M&S website. Just search muppet and they're the only result. They look pretty good although Gonzo looks a bit more like what he does in Muppet Babies to me, but what surprises me is that they are apparently being distributed by the Sesame Street Workshop and not Disney. Do you think this is a goof on the part of the store perhaps or just a way to differentiate from all the princess and Mickey stuff under the banner of Disney?

momble

Reaction score
seradarkness - we have m and s and USA has specersonline.com....2 totally separate companies im afraid :boo:

seradarkness

Reaction score
seradarkness - we have m and s and USA has specersonline.com....2 totally separate companies im afraid :boo:

Aww, oh well, the socks are still cool. Really wish the UK would get some more Muppet stuff though. I mean, the UK Disney store is meant to have something but both of the places near me just looked at me like I was completely nuts when I asked. Instead the shelves are bursting with High School Musical and other such stuff. I mean, they're cool and all but when you're hard pressed to find something with Mickey on it in the Disney Store you've got to wonder...

anyway, /rant

Now going to pester my bf to buy the 7 pack of socks since they don't come in my size :stick_out_tongue:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Worth noting that the M&S socks have a pair with Scooter on them! Is this the first item of Scooter merchandise licensed in the UK since the 70's?

These have been ordered for my Birthday...................but thats not til November 1st!

Chris