Muppet stickers

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I missed the Kermit one, and my printer isn't great at the moment, so can't print a nice one out :frown: But have ordered a Miss Piggy, and will make sure I get the other ones too!

Stulz

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool. I didn't find anything in the "terms and conditions" that said they don't ship to the U.S. but I bet they won't. I filled one out just to see if it would take my address and it said they are on the way when I hit submit. I guess we'll soon find out. :smile:
It's there.
"10. Sticker sets are only available to residents in Great Britain."

Stulz

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah a likely story ...

But seriously, I looked at it last week too and didn't see it either.. looks that they're on to us yanks!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah a likely story ...

But seriously, I looked at it last week too and didn't see it either.. looks that they're on to us yanks!
Yes, but I could argue that it wasn't there when I filled out the form and therefore am entitled to my free stickers. :wink: I shall get my picket signs ready. LOL

Slackbot

Reaction score
You'd think that they'd have something that would reject an address if it was overseas, but oh well. We'll see if I get stickers or not.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
oh welll guess we'll just have t print them...I'm still registering though :smile: you never know.

momble

Reaction score
Another post just to let people know that the Fozzie set is now available to order. By the way has anyone seen the muppet keyrings in the Disney stores? Not listed on their website but very nice

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've just ordered the Fozzie set! But, I'm still waiting for the Miss Piggy set.