1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Stickers

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Pinkflower7783, May 21, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I bought these Muppet Stickers at Michaels Arts & Crafts last week. Their so cute! They had ones with just animal too and Sesame Street! :wisdom::insatiable:

[​IMG]
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

They're like the ones on Walter's bed! :fanatic: I have similar, fuzzy ones, and I got them about 3 years ago. I like the assorted collection! :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

I mainly bought them to decorate my letters to Kermit and Steve. :) There's a Rizzo sticker too! Which was perfect so I put him and Kermit on Steve's letter!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  4. CaseytheMuppet

I sent a letter to Steve back in August, and never got a reply back. :sympathy: It was most likely because of all the promotion going on with The Muppets. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon! :)
  5. Pinkflower7783

Yeah don't be discouraged!! I'm sure Steve will write back I know someone got a response from him a few years ago of course it was way before The Muppets was even made...I know I wish I had sent him one 12 years ago when they werent really doing much. Lol! Now with them being popular again and with Steve being Kermit he'll probably take the longest to respond to.

What address did you write to? And did you decorate your envelope in anyway?
  6. CaseytheMuppet

Uhh, the address I found on the Muppet Mindset, and yes, I decorated the envelope and letter with his characters.
  7. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I bough some of these stickers a couple years back, in 2007. I remember getting A Kermit and an Animal, but there was a Sam the Eagle and Pepe the King Prawn.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I wrote to the muppet studios...I don't have much confidence myself being the muppets are owned by Disney now to even get a response but...figure it's worth a try.
    I still think you might get something back. His responses now probably take the longest. I have seen he does write back though. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us!
  9. CaseytheMuppet

Thanks! Me too! To you! About the finger crossing! Lots of exclamation points! :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

I actually wrote two letters one to Kermit and Steve. I wanted to tell Steve personally what ana amazing job he does performing Kermit. I tried to sound as humble as I could about the autograph pictures though.
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i hope to write one too what is the adress by chance
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

I'll PM it to you.
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

14. Pinkflower7783

Check your inbox.