Muppet Stuff Added!

GLUE

Reaction score
Just an FYI, in case anyone missed it.

Animal and the Electric Mayhem Playset have been added to the Muppets 2 Feature. Travis and Keith talk about their experience at the Henson party in the Whatsnew section. Todays Dailybit features some muppety creations by Travis Frost and the instructions on how to make your own. Check out all this stuff at www.palisadestoys.com

Luke

Reaction score
Oh wow - Travis (Supergrovers) Statler & Waldorf Pumpkins are magnificient specimens of Muppety goodness. I love em !

**** - Excellent Stuff !

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
pumpkins are SOOO funny :big_grin: Oh, BTW, the Baroness packaging looks great as well...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are truly fantastic! I think it was the fall of 1999 (possibly 2000) when Travis posted those photos on our old Delphi forum. They are such great works of art and yet keep true to the Muppet spirit.

Love the "borkified" version of the instructions! If only every cookbook had that included. :eek:

Travis, what other characters have you tried to do in pumpkin form? Ernie and Bert might be interesting choices.

GLUE

Reaction score
He should do Gonzo, he could use a squash for his nose.

Lu775

Reaction score
Ernie and Bert Pumpkin carving

I did Ernie and Bert one year (but not nearly as fancy a job as Travis did) Alas, I have no photographic proof to share.
They're easy if you just pick the right shaped pumpkins...