Muppet Stuff and The Muppet Music Catalogs

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I had some questions regarding The Muppet Stuff shop and The Muppet Music Catalogs.
In the documentary Henson's Place, there used to be a Muppet store called Muppet Stuff, and when I went to Disney world in 1996, the shop that sold Muppet Vision 3D Merchandise had that very logo "Muppet Stuff". So I was wondering was there any other Muppet Stuff shops and will Disney open them perhaps or at least something attached to the Disney Store? Does the Disney Store have much Muppet merchandise? I used to have one at my local mall but it's not there anymore.

Also was there ever a Muppet Music catalog? I remember awhile back I had the Muppets Take Manhattan small record with the book (early version of book on tape) and there was this coupon thing on there saying for a free catalog, send this in to this address in NY. I amuse it's out of date and doesn't exist anymore but I was just curious if a catalog ever existed and if so, has anyone ever uploaded it to Muppet Wiki or anything? I'm just curious what it looked like. Same with inside Muppet Stuff, I've seen a few street signs but the only thing I've seen of what it looked like inside was in the documentary Henson's Place.