Muppet style pig puppet on ebay

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
He's a cutie!

As a seller of things online (albeit not as lovely as the pig) I'd not photograph anything while it's lying on the floor (no matter how clean). It could turn some people off.

Good luck with him!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Out of interest did you happen to have a look at my website whilst making it? He looks an awful lot like a pig made for me by Phil Fletcher that I dressed.

www.jamesarnott.com

vs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/pig

May just be a coincidence though which is fair enough. Anyone else spot the similarities?

Teenager's

Reaction score
I don't think they look similar. I see lots of differences between the two. Starting with the head shape, then the color, eyes and then clothes. Really all I see that's the same is that they're pigs and they're wearing brown clothing.

MGov

Reaction score
I don't know.

Looks "inspired by" to me.

Especially the costume.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
The costumes are similar, but the puppets themselves look to be both inspired by pigs.

Puppetfur

Reaction score
Howdy,

Yes I do see why you would think that. The costumes are certainly similar but I unfortunately havent seen your website before, James so it is just one of those coincidences in life.

I actually started building the pig when I came across this:
http://www.squeezyball.com/misc/images2/stressballs/animals/A22_P2.jpg

Of course over the process of building & designing my sketches developed to suit the pig style more. I didnt quite like the blue jean style on the ornament so I went for a more rough, farm style outfit.

Hopefully that will sort out the confusion!

Cheers Dan :smile: