Muppet Theater tour

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I have been thinking about the Muppet Theater layout. Heres the tour . The guest Star walks up the back entrance, steps in the door and through the hallway there are stairs to the left leading to the basement. The basement has a cafeteria (seen in the Alice Cooper episode ), the boiler room (seen in the Cloris Leechman episode ) and the prop room ( seen in the Burnadette Peters episode). As the guest Star walks down the hall they come to the window on the left where Pops greets them. The Guest Star then walks up the stairs and enters Backstage right. The stairs to the right lead to the dressing rooms.The stairs go to the right and then there are 3 stairs going up. At the top of the stairs are 4 dressing rooms, the biggest one is on the left and the other three are medium sized on the wall facing the screen. The muppets go to the left on stage from there. Before entering the stage there is a connecter part of the hallway connecting it to the stage. The stage is curved with gold shells on it, red curtain, The Muppet Show sign and a brick wall in the back. On the left of the stage are stairs leading to the the attic ( seen in :embarrassed: Muppet scrapbook when Kermit asks if he wants to paint some scenery). the attic stores props and other things for the show. The theater has 2 levals of seats, the ground floor where the stage is and the second leval is above it. There are 2 exits in the back leading to the entrance room. on the left of the entrance room are stairs leading to the second leval and Statler and Waldorfs Balcony box. When you get to the top of the stairs and turn left you reach the second leval If you dont turn and keep going there is a hallway leading to Statler and Waldorfs Balcony Balcony box. At the end of the hallway you turn left through a red curtain into :sleep: and:boo: Balcony box. Past the 2 exits is the entrance with a ticket booth in the middle and a theater sign wth The Muppet Show Logo and the words Welcome to in the style of the logo. Thats the Muppet Theater. Hope you enjoyed the tour.​

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic Romano actually re-created the Muppet Theater in some computer programs and posted them here on the boards once. If I find the link, I'll post it.

If anybody can beat me to it, good! :smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
That would be cool Fozzie bear. I would love it. Thanks.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Vic Romano actually re-created the Muppet Theater in some computer programs and posted them here on the boards once. If I find the link, I'll post it.

If anybody can beat me to it, good! :smile:
I would love to see this. Hope you find it.

Leanne
x

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Here's the piece I did, but I think some people reported flaws in the design, especially since it was done before MuppetWiki was up and running which would have been a very helpful resource.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I saw it and I love it. Could you remake it Vic according to my tour. That would be nice. Also the photo for the balcony is off and doesnt look like The Muppet Show at all. I think someone should build The Muppet Theater and open it as a museum for people to visit and pose the muppet replicas as if you stepped into the Muppet Show. That would be so cool.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I think someone should build The Muppet Theater and open it as a museum for people to visit and pose the muppet replicas as if you stepped into the Muppet Show. That would be so cool.

Yes, Yes, Yes. It would be good for Disney to do this in one of their parks, maybe even have them as animatronic.

Fantastic Idea.

Leanne
x