Muppet Theme Instrumental

Nim

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the Muppet Theme, but without any lyrics to it please?

Nim :sleep:

christyb

Reaction score
I suggest you go check out this thread. Also, I have the theme that they used on the end in MP3 file and the regular theme in instrumental format. But go check out that thread. You'll find that a lot of us are willing to help you out.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Good call Christy, I personally have two Muppet Theme's that are instrumental: "The Show Closing Theme" and "The Opening Theme" from Muppet Vision 3D. Head on over there and check out the loads of MP3s people have to trade!

christyb

Reaction score
Eh, I am of some use around here :wink:. Not much but some.

Nim

Reaction score
Errr .. me being brain dead I guess

Hi Vic & Chris,

I am sooooo dumb! Thank you for searching out that thread for me .. I can't quite figure out how to go about swapping files with these people though, since I have nothing to offer in return. And I just realised that the person I PMed from there is actually one of you, which is embarassing :embarrassed:

So what do I do next please?

Nim

Vic Romano

Reaction score
E-mail me what you want and yer' e-mail address (so I can send 'em!).

christyb

Reaction score
And request anything. I'm kinda swamped now so it'd take me a while but...I'd be happy to give you anything I have. Send me a PM if you're intrested in a full listing.