Muppet Times: Season 1, Act 10

The Narrator

Reaction score
Act 10 (the Halloween episode) of The Muppet Times has been posted here, courtesy of Collector Times. And, of course, the previous episodes can be read here. Enjoy!

If you're wondering if the photo quality is better--it is! I've got a "gorilla" holder for my digital camera and am now using that, rather than a webcam, for my shots. This makes it easier to use more figures in a single scene.

This season's been a little weak and it's taken some time to get back into the rythm of Muppet humor and photographing the toys, but I hope you'll bear with me as I think Season 2 is going to be much better.

The Narrator

Reaction score
Ack, been so busy at the office that I've not had a chance to check the forums for a while. Or, uh, do my monthly "look at me" post.

Act 11 of The Muppet Times has been posted here, courtesy of Collector Times. And, of course, the previous episodes can be read here.

Now to stroll around the forums and see what else I've missed.

The Narrator

Reaction score
The final act of Muppet Times, Season 1 is now up! Check it out here as part of your regular monthly Collector Times reading. CT's now updating on the 2nd of every month--guess that last minute struggle on Halloween and New Year's Eve finally got to 'em. Archives, as always, available here.

Episode 12 features an amazing custom N.Y.P.D. Bear (nee Bear on Patrol) Sgt. Link Hogthrob, done by the forum's very own Dearth! Big thanks to Dearth for a fantastic custom!

I've finally figured my new camera out (as evidenced in the last panel of the strip) and Season 2 promises to have both sharper writing and sharper photography. Working with Angel & Co. was a bit harder than I thought. Especially as I broke 3 Angel figures (always the wrist) over the year and had countless issues with joints falling out of place.

So, with Season 1 done, I'd gladly welcome any suggestions or thoughts.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for Season 2!