Muppet Toys: Questions and Answers

Defiant

Reaction score
I don't fancy myself a Muppets Toy expert, thats why I started this thread. If you have any question about Muppets toys post them here. In case this thread becomes really long, do not worry about posting a question that has already been asked, just post. If you have a question, know the answer or know something that collectors should know feel free to post it here. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what the "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread is for?
Well, you know that we'll do our best answering questions about the vonderful line of action figures.

Defiant

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what the "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread is for?
Well, you know that we'll do our best answering questions about the vonderful line of action figures.
In part yes, but there are many figures and toys that came out before Palisades' started their Muppets Line and there are things associated to the toys that palisades does not control, like protective cases.

Defiant

Reaction score
Defiant said:
In part yes, but there are many figures and toys that came out before Palisades' started their Muppets Line and there are things associated to the toys that palisades does not control, like protective cases.
By the way does anybody know if somebody does make protective cases for the Palisades' action figures? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then, mayhaps it would've proved prudent to say that this would house questions encompassing all Muppet products and not just Palisades Toys lines of figures and figurines.

But regarding protective cases, yes someone carried out investigations on the subject and has the info you seek. Go over to the Palisades Toys forum and search for either Blinky_Fish or post a thread asking about the protective cases. Hope this helps and have a good night.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I looked for an "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread, but found none.

My question is about the Kermit as Capt. Smollet figure. I got mine today, and I figured out why he looked "off" to me. For one thing, the black in his eyes is way too small (supposed to be a bit bigger), and the slants across his pupils are STRAIGHT! They are suppose to be curved, like little frowns, like the first Palisades Kermit figure. WHAT HAPPENED?!? I mean, I bought him anyway (duh), but c'mon man! Gimme the Kermit I know and love! Every Muppetfan and employee knows that if the eyes aren't right, NOTHING'S right!

Whatever

Reaction score
Yeah, the eyes were a factory mess-up.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Yeah, the eyes were a factory mess-up.
That blows. Do you know if any new shipments have been corrected? I guess I might wait to open mine up. Grr. Wanna "play with it!"

Thanks for that link too, but since you answered my question, I'll pass for now. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't think later shipments, if there are any, will be any different. Sorry.