1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet toys that are out of character

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, May 20, 2016.

1. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

I'd understand the Animal plush if it has been released after Muppets Most Wanted came out.[​IMG]

muppetperson likes this.
  2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

This Kermit in a Jogging Suit
    [​IMG]

3. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Well Fozzie did wear an Elvis costume as a promo within the the show on "the muppet's" :o

4. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

It was produced! I have it! Lol! along with Miss Piggy as the Satute of Liberty, Gonzo in a stunt suit, and animal with a drum.

5. MuppetSpot

These horrid plush toys I think Rowlf looks the best.
    [​IMG]

muppetperson likes this.
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I thought Rowlf looks one of the worst, with those misplaced pupils and over sized feet. But hang on, who is the bottom blue guy? If that is suppose to be Sam, then he just went to the worst! I haven't seen these before. Did they get released? I have seen a soccer Kermit by Igel, but I don't think he was wearing Adidas.

7. muppetperson

8. MuppetSpot

These were Madrid soccer Muppet plush toys released in the late 90s early 2000s. I found this on eBay one time and save the picture. In all honesty I think these were released for the 25th anniversary.

muppetperson likes this.
  9. muppetperson

Seen this Sweetums PVC figure lots of times, but only realised now that he is out of character. One, he is not wearing his "scarecrow" clothes, and two, he is holding a club, yet he is not violent. He is just playful.
    [​IMG]