Muppet Treasure Island Action Figures

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think this is the reason the license should be renewed. There are so many different variations on the same characters. Once they are all made in their regular style there are about a thousand different ways to make them from movies, in different outfits, ect. I mean there is the Kenny Rogers episode, I think, where they all dress up in cowboy out fits. That would be cool. Then there are the MTM outfits, GMC, so many different things.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

The only Muppet Treasure Island Characters i would like in Figure Form are Clueless Morgan, Mad Monty and Polly Lobster.

I think those three are great, Also Angel Marie was a good looking Puppet. But with no personality.

see ya

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
All these are great and all, but how about getting Lew Zealand in his pirate get-up?

Sign me up for Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, and Poly Lobster as well. Spa'am too.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd love Lew in the pirate get up but the problem is he didn't realy have a large part in that movie. It's like he was just thrown in there. Not even any mention of his flying fish. He maybe too obscure in that movie for Palisades to make him again. Maybe as a convention figure though. Hmmm...that would be interesting.