Muppet Universe

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, everyone knows what Palisades has up their sleeves regarding the Muppets figure line up to the few tidbits we have of Series 5. Well, I'd like to see what other people think of when making a figure of any other character in the Muppet Universe. Here are a few examples:
Roman Statue Bert
a This version is a gray-painted statue of Bert dressed as a Roman emperor- comes with orange magnetic removable nose, pedastal stand, and packed-in figure of Bernice the Pigeon.
b This version is Bert dressed as a Roman emperor- comes with magnetic removable nose, gray-painted bust of himself, and figure of Bernice the Pigeon.
Super Grover- comes with the Sesame Street lamppost and a beige brick-block bridge segment to either prove his strength or assist with construction projects.
Hilda- comes with sewing machine workbench and two knitting needles.
Annie Sue- comes with scriptbook, hair brush, and packed-in figure of Foo-Foo.
Storyteller Fraggle- comes with stack of books to sit on and opened storybook, and a small reading lamp.

So go ahead and send your ideas. Basically, if you were going to make a figure of a particular Muppet character, just say what accessories you'd include or what figure would you include in a playset. If noone responds, I'll come back and throw in a few ideas of my own.

Hope we have fun with this thread.

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
I'd like to see a two-pack with Oscar the Grouch and the Trash-Man who carries him. Could come with an another empty trash-can or two that Oscar could sit among. Not sure what I feel about being able to take him out of the can or not... though it would be nice if you could at least make him go down inside the can so that you could close it. He could come with worms, too.

(oh, and thanks, Count, for pointing out my signature typo and naming those aliens for me in the other thread - forgot to thank you)

C'irdan

Reaction score
rights

You know...Palisades doesn't have the rights to Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock or anything...all they have the rights to are:

The Muppet Show
The Muppet Movies (the six feature films)
and Muppets Tonight

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
wrongs

You know...Palisades doesn't have the rights to Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock or anything...all they have the rights to are:

C'irdan, yeah i think they are just having fun with it if any muppet in the muppet universe could be made.

Hmm, snuffy would be fun! i don't know what his items could be?

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
I'm really starting to want figures of the Muppets from the Jim Henson Hour. Y'know, some of them made it into the movies and Muppets Tonight!

:stick_out_tongue:

CheckChuck

Reaction score
dreamland...

the riverbottom nightmare band- with their car and musical/stage accessories

emmet otter's jugband with their instruments and winter clothes

catgut from muppet musicians of bremen (there aren't enough muppet cats, or female muppets around)

the jugband from the muppet show as a pvc set

bill, phil, and jill frogs from the muppets take manhattan with suits, briefcases, business accessories, soap, etc.

that tiger from that one christmas movie (i don't remember the name)

fozzie's mom

don smiley and the frustrated pianist guy from sesame street--maybe same toy but in variant mode? different accessories...

yep-yep-yep monsters/aliens from sesame street

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
"Originally posted by CheckChuck: Don Smiley and the frustrated pianist guy from Sesame Street-- maybe same toy but in variant mode? different accessories...

Yep-yep-yep monsters/aliens from Sesame Street." Perhaps you're refering to the following characters:
1 Guy Smiley, America's favorite game show host
2 Don Music, the frustrated pianist who always bangs his head on the keyboard
3 The Martians, in blue, pink, and orange, with their trademark "Yip-Yip" phrase.

Hope this clears up any confusion you may have.