Muppet Vision music!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Property control is where all the broken merchandise is sent. It is sold only to cast members for 75% off. Some of what they get is badly damaged at all so you can get a great find. Property control also takes care of all fixtures and vehicles after their useful life is completed. They hold auctions 4 times a year and always have something interesting. Especially after they clean out longtime storage.

Gymkata Don't miss the Ice cream sundae in the planter. I love that gag. There was a time about 5 or 6 years ago when the MV3D line did wrap all the way around the building. I remember being in that line for a good 50 min once.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE

Disney doesn't always give their costumes away at the end of their life. Occasionally they are auctioned off at "property control". This would apply especially to test costumes and overruns. On top of that lots of Disney costumes are stolen. I should know I stole mine.
Nathan
Aw Crud!! and I was going to work there and smuggle out a Goofy costume! :rolleyes:

My friend once found a McGruff the Crime dog suit for sale on the web once. It was over 1000 dollars though. But you could have all these add ons like a wagging tail or a run down voice box!

That's all I can do!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Costumes is a term used all-encoumpasing by the Disney company. As you are a "cast member" (employee) And you are "on stage" (at your work location) you should wear a "costume" (uniform). That is Disney logic.

Character costumes of our favorite 2D freinds are guarded with a fair amount of care. They are always burned at the end of their useful life. They are always carefully accounted for and protected from theft. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The only incident of character costume theft I am aware of happend with one of my co-workers. Her then boyfreind had conections with the costumed entertainment dept. He smuggled a Eeyore costume past security and showed up at work wearing it. To say the least Carrie was quite surprised when Eeyore took of his head and proposed to her.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe I could pull it off if I wear a REALLY big coat!

Actually, I worked at a cartoon network promotion a few years back. I was so desperate to be one of the extra costumed actors (it's the closest thing to actually being a cartoon character). If I rased my hand quick enough, I could have been Cow (of cow and chicken) after it was al over I put on (then put back) the Dexter head and started talking like him until I was noticed (OOh I am so embarassed). How ever, I smuggeld out a few Ed Edd Nad Eddy and Dexter temporary tatoos. I missed the shirts! Darn!!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
A site

Here a site with the music and video:

http://198.65.141.39/

Click The Disney MGM Studio and then click New York Street. You should see Muppet Vision on the side. Click it.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but after going to muppetvision 3D I wondered if anyone had any pictures, or video or audio of it. I could have taken some photos inside, without a flash ofcourse but I was too nervous as they say its not permitted. I guess I was so taken in by all the muppets anyway to think about talking photos.