Muppet Wallpaper from 70s - Photos

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, excepting a certain pig who looks bad, that is great. Wow.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
LadyHyde said:
To be honest, I'd kinda be afraid to go to sleep if I had that on my walls. :smirk:

But you did find something cool.
Like I said, I would never put this on the wall or use it as wallpaper, I dont want to waste it because it would be destroyed if one mistake was made, or if we moved or something. I agree it would be hard to sleep, its hard enough now with all the muppet stuff I have in my room and to not look at it.

:smile: :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, excepting a certain pig who looks bad, that is great. Wow.
I know what you mean, im not a big fan of miss piggy, but she is ok, she can look funny sometimes especially in muppet artwork.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Lu775

Reaction score
Wow, what a good find! Your muppets senses must have been tingling. :smile:
Good idea not to use it--if you ever moved what would happen! I hope you manage to display it though, it's very retro chic. :wink:

*edited to correct grammar error

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As far as using it and moving it, like I said before you could get some wood panels, apply the paper to that, clear coat it (if it would work, I'd try a small piece first), and affix a wall hanger on the back to hang the panel up. Then, when it's time to move, take it with you! Since it is a repetitive print, you could even just put a portion of it on a panel, and even have a portion of it framed. Another thing, too, is to run out and get a poster tube to keep it all in. You don't want to let it get messed up.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
Wow, what a good find! Your muppets senses must have been tingling. :smile:
Good idea not to use it--if you ever moved what would happen! I hope you manage to display it though, it's very retro chic. :wink:

*edited to correct grammar error
The muppet senses were tingling for sure, I seem to have a talent to find any muppet item in a room, market or shop. My eyes just seem to pick it up and detect any muppets.

I thought I was seeing things at first because I almost gave up at finding anything muppety after searching the shop all week quite thoroughly.

:smile: :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
As far as using it and moving it, like I said before you could get some wood panels, apply the paper to that, clear coat it (if it would work, I'd try a small piece first), and affix a wall hanger on the back to hang the panel up. Then, when it's time to move, take it with you! Since it is a repetitive print, you could even just put a portion of it on a panel, and even have a portion of it framed. Another thing, too, is to run out and get a poster tube to keep it all in. You don't want to let it get messed up.
Thanks for your help, I sort of have one piece of i displayed from the roll that was the offcut hung up over my window, its a small window and it covers the window, I never open the blinds on that window because its right at the end of the room and it doesnt make much different with the light. I will put the mint condition wallpaper in a tube, I have a few already as I have got other muppet posters stored in them aswell. I only have the wallpaper wrapped in plastic bags at the moment.

Thanks again,
Paul
:smile: :wink: