Muppet Will Rogers Commercial on New Shrek Movie!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I know that I come and go on this thread, and truely I am trying to find more time to post on here, but Last night we went to see the New Shrek the Third movie and in the previews they showed a Will Rogers Institute Commerical with Terri Hatcher and THE MUPPETS! :smile: So of course I called Kev and had to share the news. :embarrassed: He looked it up on the net and you can see the commerical on the Will Rogers website. The ending is better in the movie but still IT'S THE MUPPETS! I don't have time this morning to post the web address to view it, but Kev if you can....please do. I gotta scoot to work.

Miss ya'll and Luv Ya'll............... :flirt:

Angie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Always love here for you Angie. Thanks for shareing the news! Now there's a reason to see Shrek 3!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
UGH! And wouldn't you know I miss the previews... figures. :smirk: Still great though.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
How exciting. I thought I heard something about that but wasn't sure (us Okies are proud of our son...sometimes scarily so.)

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I saw Shrek as well and there was no ad. I even got there 10 minutes before the trailers started so I guess my theater just isn't showing the ad :frown:

Quack

Reaction score
:eek: Wow.......I'm Amazed Shocked...and Well Shocked I Need to See this!