Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

christyb

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Good Doc. I'll be praying for you and your wife.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
christyb said:
I'm sorry to hear that Good Doc. I'll be praying for you and your wife.
Hey thanks, I do not want to turn this into my own person sob story right. But I am thankful for the prayes and support, so any way back to Muppets and stuff, there has got to be more out there on this Muppets Oz thing.

christyb

Reaction score
Sad to say there's not. However I did post a question in the "Teaser Trailer" thread. Just something I noticed while foolin' around with my computer files. Check it out and see if you know the answer.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
MuppetAlex said:
:eek: didn't they do like a mini one in muppets go to the movies?!?
Yeah, but that was based on the MGM film rather than the book. But I thought that was really good. I liked Rowlf commenting on the black and white!! :sympathy:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
I loved that skit, and to be honest i thought scooter made a better scarecrow than Kermit.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I know. Personally I think it should have been Kermit as tin man and Gonzo as Scarecrow; as I dont like Kermit with no brain. Also, why is Kermit in the real world in the Teaser?

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I know. Personally I think it should have been Kermit as tin man and Gonzo as Scarecrow; as I dont like Kermit with no brain. Also, why is Kermit in the real world in the Teaser?
Yeah I mean for real, they have really taken a lot of liberties with the story, and changed it around way to much. Every one has always tried to take a simple beautiful story and make it bigger and better thant it actually is. If they would just let it stand on its own, the story is so darn good, a true American classic, it needs no jazzing up, Muppets or not. :eek:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Muppets OZ

I take back all the crap I said before Muppets OZ was Really Really good! Not great, butit was almost great, very well done.