Muppet Wizard of Oz

Reaction score
First off the Muppet Wizard of Oz should be a str8 Muppet cast, no humans at all hahahahaah. Fozzie should be the lion,Gonzo should be Tin Man,Scooter make his return as the Scarecrow, and Piggy as Dorthy along wit Foo-Foo her dogg. Kermit play the Wizard and have the Wicked Witch of the West played by Taminella Tinkerdale who was in the Frog Prince. Have her assistants played by Sweetums,Doglion,Timmy Monster,the Mutations and of course the rest of the muppet monster gang: Boppity,Gloat,Hunchback Frackle,Miss Kitty,Droop,Blue and Green Scoff,Lenny the Lizard,Luncheon Counter Monster,Gorgan Heap,Behemouth,Shakey Sanchezz, and every othe monster. that would be great and when they fight have the rest of the muppet gang. Electric Mayhem,Swedish Chef,Rizzo, CRAZY HARRY adding the pyro :crazy: , and Rowlf. Who Agress with me?????

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I remember a cast list I threw together for a Muppet production of The Wizard of Oz, throwing together characters from various Henson shows. Here's how it went:

Dorothy: Betty Lou
Toto: Muppy (or Barkley, if you wanted to go for irony)
Hunk Andrews/Scarecrow: Scooter
Hickory Twicker/Tin Man: Gonzo
Zeke/Cowardly Lion: Fozzie
Miss Gulch/Wicked Witch of the West: Taminella
Aunt Em/Glinda: Miss Piggy
Uncle Henry: Kermit
Professor Marvel/Wizard of Oz: The Wild Impresario
Doorman/Emerald City Carriage Driver: Fozzie
Munchkin Mayor: Baby Bear
Munchkin Coroner: Telly
Lullaby League: Prarie Dawn, Zoe, Rosita
Lollipop Guild: Farley, Roosevelt Franklin, Kingston Livingston III

-Kim

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Well, the real list is what they did on "Muppet Babies" somewhat-

:smile: as the Scarefrog
:mad: as Glinda/Elphie (The 'Wicked' Witch if you read the book or saw the musical "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire. I have a feeling she's going to be mad about not playing Dorothy in this!!)
:embarrassed: as the Cowardly Comedian
:concern: as the Tin Weirdo
Pepe as Toto (I think it would make more sense if it was Rowlf!)
Bunsen and Beaker as the Wizard and his assistant.

And from what I've heard, they want Natalie Portman to be Dorothy...now that IS a great choice!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Isn't she a bit old?

__

Aged wrinkles runningsis overter faceimost, no?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Isn't she a bit old?
*shrugs* Technically Judy Garland was "a bit old" when she played Dorothy in the original movie. She was about 15 or 16 and Dorothy was supposed to be around 11-13.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
LadyHyde said:
Well, the real list is what they did on "Muppet Babies" somewhat-

:smile: as the Scarefrog
:mad: as Glinda/Elphie (The 'Wicked' Witch if you read the book or saw the musical "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire. I have a feeling she's going to be mad about not playing Dorothy in this!!)
:embarrassed: as the Cowardly Comedian
:concern: as the Tin Weirdo
Pepe as Toto (I think it would make more sense if it was Rowlf!)
Bunsen and Beaker as the Wizard and his assistant.

And from what I've heard, they want Natalie Portman to be Dorothy...now that IS a great choice!
I still think Rowlf isn't "ypippy" enough to play Toto. He's more like (as I've said) the kind who would just sit in the back of the bar and make wise cracks about everything... Pepe seems like the kind of guy who could get into trouble... though personbally,m I think it should be Camilla

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
JJ in the BBH said:
Nah...Camilla could only be Toto if Gonzo is Dorothy.
Yeah, but Gonzo dates Camilla, and if Gonzo is Dorothy and Camilla is Toto...well, we'll have a totally different movie altogether!! :concern: :eek: :zany: