1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppetational Mosaic REPRINTED TEE!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by frogboy4, Oct 7, 2011.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Threadless has reprinted the Muppetational Mosaic and at $10 for all size tees! If you missed it, go get it. If you didn't, they'll make good stocking stuffers for the upcoming holidays.
    [​IMG]

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

wooo just bought mine...so wearing it to one of the movies

frogboy4 likes this.
  3. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Dude. DUDE. I'm like, NEAR TEARS over here man!!! That's a big deal for me, real sad events have happened in my life, so it's a BIG. DEAL. So so so soooooooooooo happy to FINALLY have my very own Muppetational Mosaic tee!!! Just arrived today, and it's... oh gosh, I can't even describe how awesome your design is, AND I FINALLY HAVVIT!!! XD

Oh, and my Son calls it the "Muppet-made Kermit" shirt! :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. jvcarroll

Was it good? I'm very glad you liked it. Mine actually looked kind of blurry. LOL. :p I'm about to contact them.

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. KermieBaby47

Maybe it is, but I just figured that's how it translated to a tee. So compared to the original printings, it's blurry? In that case, EEK! :eek:

Maybe they'll fix it after you talk to em, and I'll order another one. :D

P.S. I just messaged you...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  7. jvcarroll

I've spoken to them and will try to resolve the discrepancy.

8. KermieBaby47

It's GONE again! :cry: Why, why?! All those other tees stay up forEVERRR, and the best one is gone for years, only to come back for a couple weeks?!? I just don't get it.

9. jvcarroll

They're changing the shirt color to black and releasing it again very soon!

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. jvcarroll

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  11. KermieBaby47

AWESOME!!! :D Heading there now for an extra!! Thanks for the heads up (though I saw Kevin's post on FB first, haha!).

jvcarroll likes this.
  12. KermieBaby47

I can't seem to ever order on my iPhone, so the missus ordered it for me last night. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :)

Great deal, ends tomorrow!! Hope all you MC'ers got yourself one (or more!) of these awesome shirts! :D

jvcarroll likes this.