MuppetCast Contest - Palisades Johnny Fiama

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Ziffled der cracklin' spicestress.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oops, you did Ziffel me! Thanks for the offer, Count, but I'm not looking to buy one. I just thought it would be fun to enter the contest, and I was answering Steve's question of which one would be good in future. :smile: Go ahead and use that Janice for whatever you had planned.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know...
1 Mrs P., I happen to have an extra Janice repaint was planning to customize into the Solid Foam's drummer... But if you want it, LMK.
2 Sweetums and Thog could be offered up as prizes in the future Steve... There are after all figures of Sweetums on the eBay market... And of course, the smaller Mini Muppets PVC figures of Thog and/or Doglion Beast. But as to actual figures of those full-bodied Muppet monsters Dwayne, you'd have to talk to fellow forum member known as Zoot the Sax Man who's made customs of all those larger characters.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Count i just may do that, But i thought they made a PVC of Doglion i thought i saw it somewhere or read about it or something. I think he is the most under rated full body Muppet to this very date i mean just look at his built such a wonderful Muppet. He kind of looks like to me a cousin to both Thog and Sweetums.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Peppy. Yes, a PVC figure of Doglion was made as part of Wave 3, Set 5 which included the specialty bases: Scooter on skateboard on cement block, Doglion Beast with no base, and Beaker with collapsable head on puddle of water.

That reminds me, I need to talk to Zoot about Gorgon Heap meself.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What, did he eat Dr. Teeth again?
:big_grin:
:cool:
Sorry, just the way you said that sounded funny.

As for me and future muppet prizes, I would love to see either Beauregard, any Scooter, any Beaker, Floyd, Janice, or any combination there of. Hehe, I'm not too picky!
Thanks, and I think I'll join after all!

BEAR

Reaction score
I entered too. Hope you got it, Steve.

For other Muppet figures that I'd be interested in for future contests...
Sam the Eagle
Rowlf (although that may be difficult since he only came with the playset, unless it's the tuxedo version)
Pops
Animal
Pepe
Bunsen
Beaker
Penguins (I've already got 4, but you can never have too many!)