Muppeteers on MC

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Which Muppeteers visit MC? What are there user names?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Haven't we already had this conversation? Try a search and see what it comes up with. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i would be very surprised if a performer would reveal their MC name, because if they did, they would get tons and tons of PMs and questions all the time

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
i would be very surprised if a performer would reveal their MC name, because if they did, they would get tons and tons of PMs and questions all the time
Yeah, I guess your right. Thanks:wink:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
You'd be surprised. Mike Quinn, for example, often posts quite openly, as has Karen Prell and others.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
And Terry Angus.

I myself only know of one other Muppeteer, but he has not come out and divulged his identity. In his profile he lists his occupation as 'Old Muppeteer'.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Do these Muppeteers post very regularly much?

They would surely be a well-spring of information wouldn't they?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
You'd be surprised. Mike Quinn, for example, often posts quite openly, as has Karen Prell and others.
that does surprise me, were they bombarded with a ton of questions and stuff when they revealed who they were?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Maybe they like to remain hidden to get a different perspective of Muppetdom and they only add their opinions when they want to point something out or offer a piece of information, like lurkers.