Muppetgirl09's next fanfic???

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
After all of the three fics are finished, I have no idea what's next for me, but I do have a few ideas.

1. A muppet vs. Moppet fanfic. Describtions not avaible yet.

2. A another Muppet movie fanfic when the gang get into a wreck and have to find their way back home. (Don't worry, they all are alive!)

3. A fic about Kermit having to choose between living and losing.

4. A Mockingjay Spoof when Piggy is going to be taken instead of Kermit, and Kermit has to make a life changing decision.

I need a vote on this and if you want to be a newscaster for the 2nd idea, let me know!

Muppgirl out!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
After all of the three fics are finished, I have no idea what's next for me, but I do have a few ideas.

1. A muppet vs. Moppet fanfic. Describtions not avaible yet.

2. A another Muppet movie fanfic when the gang get into a wreck and have to find their way back home. (Don't worry, they all are alive!)

3. A fic about Kermit having to choose between living and losing.

4. A Mockingjay Spoof when Piggy is going to be taken instead of Kermit, and Kermit has to make a life changing decision.

I need a vote on this and if you want to be a newscaster for the 2nd idea, let me know!

Muppgirl out!
Also, I'm writing the first chapter of my novel for MC, so if you wanna help out or just be in it, let me know. You can comment and message me. If you want your OC to be in it and you have not describe him/her to me yet, please let me know.

Mupgirl out!