Muppets 30th Anniversary

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hello everybody...

I've been gone from the site for a while, but I'm back now that I have regular internet access. Nice to see everybody again.

I have been on a mad search for the last few years desperately trying to find someone with a copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. (I believe that was the title). It was an award-type show from the mid 80's. I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about. It brings back fond memories of growing up...sadly, my copy was destroyed only a few years after it aired. Since then I have looked high and low for someone that has a copy.

If any of you fantastic readers have this, could you please contact me either on this board....or via e-mail at smgrigal@hotmail.com I would like to get a copy. Please let me know--and thanks for your time guys.

P.S. Its great to be back in communication on here!

Steven :eek: :eek:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've got it (I can't imagine what else it would be!), but it was taped in the EP mode *and* I might have missed a second or two from cutting commercials. Also, there might be a slight glitch at some point. Oy vey, you can probably find someone else on this board with a much better copy!

radio boy

Reaction score
i have a fantastic copy with nothing missing or glitchs
please let mew know if you are interested :smile:

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you guys so much for responding so promptly. I am very interested in the copy. Just let me know what you'd like to do. I will make any arrangements you need. You have no idea how much this means to me. Feel free to post your reply here, or e-mail me at smgrigal@hotmail.com Thanks again!

Steven

fatblue

Reaction score
Muppets 30 year Celebration

Radio Boy, I too would be interested in a copy as I have been trying to find this for a long time as well. If you can email me at crlleitz@aol.com to make any arrangements you need, I would really appreciate it also.