Muppets Activity Pad - Roy Rogers

Joe

Reaction score
My mom brought home Roy Rogers (regional fast food restaurant, like (and owned by) Hardee's) and my sister got a kids meal, her prize inside was a Muppets Activity Pad, so I took it :wink:

it's got kermit dressed as painter(drawn of course) on the cover, and has sixteen different coloring pages/activities featuring: Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Small Frog(dressed as boy scout, don't think it's Robin), Piggy, Rizzo, another rat, Rizzo's "Girlfriend", Bunsen, Beaker, and Robin.

on the first page it says "A Muppet Press Book""Copyright 2002 Jim Henson Company" so I'm assuming it's new(didn't see it in the collectables guide)

I'll post a quick pic of the cover in a few(link below), and if need be I can hook up the scanner to get some better pictures of it.

cover image:
http://www.geocities.com/joe_del263/kermitpad.gif

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joe,

Please e-mail me a hi-res version of the cover and write a detailed description of the contents and I'll add it to the collectibles section.

Let me know your last name and I'll be sure to give you credit.

Jackie

Reaction score
They closed all but 1 Roy Rogers in my area! *sniff*

Joe

Reaction score
just to let everyone know, Roy Rogers now also has a Bear in the Big Blue House activity pad. I'll try and get it scanned in the next few days (my scanners acting up again, or really, my computers too stupid to realize that the image is coming from a scanner)

(edited for the ever so obvious 3am spelling error)