• The Muppets 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Share your title below.)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Personally, I don't care what they call it, the news of another muppet movie is enough for me.

However, if I had to choose between either title, I'd go with "The Muppets...Again!" because it's better than "The Muppets 2" and because I think it's kinda funny, but that's just me.

RC1979

Reaction score
The new title fits to the theme of the movie to me, a great title change!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Oh thank GOODNESS.
It's not a great name, and the joke of "...Again" is clever out of the context of it actually being a film title--But I'm just so glad it's not called "The Muppets......

......Again."
Especially since I wasn't a huge fan of "The Muppets.....

.....the first one." :shifty:
I feel like there should be some punctuation mark in the title now. Like Muppets: Most Wanted.
Yeah, wow that's much snappier and more accurate actually. It shows that it's a sequel to "The Muppets" clearer and that they're on the most wanted list not...hosting a list of their personal enemies. Which would be kinda hilarious, but that's beside the point.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I'm incredibly glad they changed it. "The Muppets...Again" just seemed a like a title that was trying too hard to be irreverent to the point of coming off as awkward instead of funny.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nice title, very snappy! Yeah the "Muppets...Again" joke isn't quite as immediately obvious.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You know it actually is very fitting for a few reasons:
  1. It fits in with Constantine's 'most wanted' status.
  2. It fits with the other plot line of the Muppets being the 'most wanted' variety act in the world, hence the world tour.
  3. It works for us, because info about the movie is the 'most wanted' thing around the MC parts.
Whomever created the title knew what was doing down.