Muppets and Asda?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh heh heh.. Sorry if I so happened to sound angry and Envious in my first post here. I didn't mean it as such. I swear, the UK is where to go when you love the Muppets. They are so popular all over Europe, and less people seemed to care until this year. I mean we have commercials (I didn't see any except for the Master Card ones) the Kermit balloon and now the Macy's Kermit doll.

So I appologize if my little joke sounded more like angry whining. Certainly not my intent.

Now to find a way to go to the UK, and bring all these empty suit cases. They'd be full when I am done.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What are you talking about, people like the muppets in Europe. Anyone I talk to has, maybe, seen Muppets from space and Treasure Island, that's it. And one of my friends thought I was basing my Gran puppet on Gonzo. (It is based on Miss Piggy)

Anyway. I now have the Beaker, Pepe, SC, and Animal stickers, and today I plan to enter the compertition.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

Nanco Plushes.. IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN, and not for induvidual sale.
Aint that the truth. Ya wouldnt believe how hard it was to get my Rizzo.

Palisades.. everywhere else got series 2 first.. lousy dock workers..
I'll be lucky if I see series 2 anywhere before xmas...California seems to be the last area in the world to get the figures. Heck, the cereal dvds *just* got here today.

Muppet Fest: Siggh... didn't get to go. Found out about it on such short notice...
While Im glad it didnt happen this year, I Doubt hardly any of us could make it financially or time wise...they better darn have it next year sometime.

I collect cereal Boxes with cartoons and such on them. I so far have Bart Simpson, Star Wars, and Scooby Doo, plus a Peanuts Fruit Snacks box.

Well, ya know the one I want...CROONCHY STARS!
(*fun fact...the original name for the 1988 Swedish Chef cereal was going to be Stoopid Flakes)

I didn't mean it as such. I swear, the UK is where to go when you love the Muppets. They are so popular all over Europe, and less people seemed to care until this year.
Oh its no secret the Muppets are actually respected and considered hip in the UK. I doubt MCM would be like it was had it solely been made for a European audience. Not saying they all wear minute man coatails and powdered wigs, but I doubt their as weened on mindless pop culture to such a degree the US is.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Nanco Plushes.. IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN, and not for induvidual sale.
Not really in the last couple of months ive won

Werewolf Fozzie Plush
Werewolf Fozzie Beanie
Christmas Kermit Beanie
Christmas Piggy Beanie
Christmas Animal Beanie

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Werewolf Fozzie Plush

??? oh for halloween, like the kemit vampire and pumkin one, Rizzo and Fozzie have not been in my area at all and i only saw a pumkin kermit in a "claw grabber" last year, none of the chirstmas ones, other then on-line photos, got any pics you can show on line of your fozzie?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Ill try and get a pic this weekend my digi camera is in storage.